Create a healthier you and drink more water
It really is true, the best things in life are free. Take water for an example, you can go out with your water bottle and fill yourself up with nature’s finest. Living in Australia, we all enjoy the luxury of turning on a tap at our disposal and nourishing our bodies.
Generally speaking, water is the body’s most neglected nutrient. With vending machines in every office building and school it seems that coffee and soft drinks have become the main source of liquid nourishment.
It’s not a suprise then that the majority of people in Australia don’t get the right water intake. Chances are, you are dehydrated now, and don’t even know it! It is recommended that you drink 6-8 cups of pure water a day.
Here are a few helpful tips:
- Bring a bottle on your daily travels, and fill it as often as necessary;
- Sip water slowly throughout the day;
- Dont judge your need for water by thirst, drink weather you’re thirsty or not;
- Drink more when you exercise, when its hot, or when you are in a dry environment;
- Don’t drink water with meals
Now put down your double latte and drink water!Tags: Diet, Health, Water