You often need a warm up to get the blood pumping throughout the body. Sometimes the best form of warm up is to go for a light jog. At our gym in Rose Bay, there is a perfect route for a short run.
1. Start from Parcfitness Gym in Rose Bay
2. Head in the direction of New South Head Rd
3. Run down New South Head Rd towards Newcastle St
4. Turn right at Newcastle St
5. Turn right at O’Sullivan Rd
6. Finish at Parcfitness Gym in Rose Bay
3 Advantages of Running
1. It’s very easy!
Put on your appropriate running clothes, lace up your shoes and you’re away! – that’s all there is to it.
2. It’s extremely rejuvenating
Breathing in some fresh air early in the morning or after a spending the day at work in an air-conditioned building can be as great for you mentally as it is physically.
3. You can track your progress
Just make sure you beat your previous day’s time, to know you are improving. Once you get the time down you can increase your distance.
Tags: Advantages of Running, New South Head Rd, Newcastle St, O'Sullivan Rd, Parcfitness Gym in Rose Bay, rose bay gym, warm up